INFOSOL will participate at the upcoming SAP Innovate Better Summit on March 22, 2011 at the Arizona Biltmore. Below is the SAP invitation to this event.
INNOVATE BETTER SUMMIT
Join us in Phoenix on March 22, 2011
You are constantly being asked to innovate, to do more with less, to reduce complexity, and to stand out from the competition. What is your strategy to get there?
Grow. Innovate. Simplify
Whether your organization is large or small, learn strategies for becoming more informed, mobile customer-focused, socially connected and innovative. With sessions and content that are specific to your interests, this is an event where you can:
- Discover new technology from visionary SAP executives
- See how world-class organizations are using business analytics and deploying mobility in all aspects of their operations.
- Learn from successful, growing companies the best practices that are crucial to supporting your growth strategies
- Connect with key partners in SAP’s ecosystem to turn your visions into realities
- Network with SAP subject matter experts, colleagues and your peers
There is no cost for attending the Innovate Better Summit in Phoenix, but space is limited and will fill up quickly. Advanced registration is required. Register today!
10:30 a.m. – 10:45 a.m.
Guest Arrival and Registration
10:45 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Welcome and Introductions
11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Opening Session: Leveraging Innovation to Transform Business in 2011
Featured Speaker: Rob Strickland (confirmed)
Former SVP, CIO, T-Mobile, Member, SAP IEAC
11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Opening Session: Mobilizing Your Enterprise
Featured Speaker: Dan Mahowald
VP, Enterprise Mobility, SAP
12:00 p.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Opening Session: SAP Runs SAP – Sustainability Innovations at SAP
Featured Speaker: Peter Graf
Chief Sustainability Officer, SAP
12:30 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Lunch and Networking
1:00 p.m. – 1:20 p.m.
Special Session with Gold Sponsor, Deloitte
1:20 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
4:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Featured Speaker: Kevin Knierem
Vice President, SAP America
5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
*Breakout Tracks – Topics
Breakout 1: Enabling Financial Excellence
- Industry Trends Driving Change in Financial Organizations
- SAP Solutions that Enable Financial Excellence
- SAP Roadmap for the Finance Line of Business
- Performance Management and Risk & Compliance
Breakout 2: Innovations: How SAP Technology is Poised to Change the Game in 2011
- Latest Trends in Business Intelligence including
- Business Analytics and Mobile BI
- Critical success factors for data governance implementations
- In-memory and data acceleration
- Strategic Workforce Planning
- Accelerating deployments with packaged analytic applications
Breakout 3: Energy Management
- Energy Reduction Strategies to Drive Profitability
- Enabling Energy Management
- Driving Energy Management Strategy with Technology Innovations
- Panel Discussion: Imperatives for Successful Energy Management
We hope we will see you there.