IBIS is well known for offering the most effective BusinessObjects learning available along with intelligent and inspirational ideas on how to maximize your Business Intelligence usage and investment.
IBIS 2012: INSPIRED BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE 2.0, June 10 – 13, 2012, has just been announced and offers an amazing selection of Hands-on Pre-Seminar Workshops, Immersion Training Boot Camps and Executive Seminars on the most popular and latest BusinessObjects solutions delivered by top BI specialists.
The seminar includes 3 full days of learning and peer experiences, and is packaged together to include 3 nights’ accommodations at the luxurious Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa in Dana Point, CA. Along with group meals, resort fees and scheduled events, IBIS 2012 is an incredible value and the most important BusinessObjects event to attend this year.
We invite you to join us for INSPIRED BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE 2.0. Register by March 31 to take advantage of the early-bird $400 discount.
June 10 Pre-Seminar Workshops
• Advanced Report Bursting, Scheduling & Delivery Using InfoBurst (Hands On)
• Migration to BI 4.x (Hands On)
• Conversion of Desktop Intelligence to Web Intelligence (Hands On)
• Building Xcelsius Dashboards for Mobile (Hands On)
• InfoBurst Administration Certification (Hands On)
• How to Develop KPI’s
June 11 – 13 IBIS Main Conference
Hands-On Boot Camps
• Xcelsius Beginner Boot Camp
• Xcelsius Master Boot Camp
• XML Data Caching Boot Camp
• BI 4.0 Developer Boot Camp
• Web Intelligence Boot Camp
• BusinessObjects Administration Boot Camp
Executive Seminar Tracks
• Business Intelligence for Executives
• The Tao of Business Intelligence
• Inspired Business Intelligence 2.0
For more details, view the IBIS 2012 Agenda.